Now I can't take pictures...

cesar357

Reaction score
Since having the issue with my SD card and pictures not opening up saying "Load Failed", now I can't even take pictures. When I take a pic it says it can't copy it because my camera is set to save to the phones memory. I change it to save to SD card and it still wont do it. It's not saving nothing into my SD card.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you certain your SD card is working properly? That would be the 1st step in my mind. Check it with your computer.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
pull your card and wipe the contacts with alcohol. My SD card was recycled from a previous phone and I must of handled it with greasy or dirty hands.
All the problems went away after I cleaned the contacts.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
pull your card and wipe the contacts with alcohol. My SD card was recycled from a previous phone and I must of handled it with greasy or dirty hands.
All the problems went away after I cleaned the contacts.

I'm afraid that the liquid or alcohol might damge it more. I'm thinking of taking it to someone that does picture recovery and I'm scared that wiping it down might damge it more

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I'm afraid that the liquid or alcohol might damge it more. I'm thinking of taking it to someone that does picture recovery and I'm scared that wiping it down might damge it more

No danger at all wiping down the contacts with alcohol. All it will do is get rid of hand oils and debris. I wouldn't drop it in a bowl of the stuff but and alcohol wipe should be fine. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2