I've been searching everywhere for Visual VM by Verizon

fused2explode

Reaction score
I've been searching all the forums for Verizon's Visual VoiceMail app. Where can I get it since I'm currently running a ROM that excluded the APK. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
F2E

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tgambitg

Reaction score
I've been searching all the forums for Verizon's Visual VoiceMail app. Where can I get it since I'm currently running a ROM that excluded the APK. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
F2E

Probably not the answer you want to hear, but you can get the same features using Google Voice, and more features as well, and it's free.

I think you might be able to get VVM off the market from the Verizon tab as well...

Donnie666

Reaction score
Search vm and vvm in the market.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Boreaous

Reaction score
I had vvm the first month I had my phone, discovered Google voice and haven't looked back, plus I moved to a different city, and have a local number for where I am now, and still have my number from back home, kick verizons app and charge to the curb

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
fused2explode

fused2explode

Reaction score
I'm an idiot. Completely forgot about Verizon tab in market. VVM came with my $99 unlimited everything plan.
I've finally given up on Google voice, I've had it since it was invite-only almost 2 years ago. It seemed ok at first, and it got a little better since then. I've had multiple messages not forwarded to my GV number get thru to my carriers voicemail. By the time I thought to check it was too late. In the IT industry stuff like that can't be afforded. Especially when exchange servers go down =(

Thanks for the help tho!
F2E

sarreq

Reaction score
F2E

.....................in the market

open the market, tap the Verizon button, scroll down, VVM should be about 1/2 a page down