itunes to GS4

jason638

Reaction score
I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but can someone please help me, just looking to transfer music from iTunes to my GS4

Reaction score
I uploaded my iTunes a while ago, there are some apps that will transfer only 100 songs from your iTunes account to your S4 device before you have to pay for it. So if you have 100 or less, you'll be golden. However, if you are like me and have almost three gigs of music...it's a bit of a hastle, but it's a method that works.

If you have the computer that has your iTunes acct. on it, plug your phone in via USB (Media mode MTP) and when the documents file pulls up, double click the view files. From there you will have one or two choices, memory card and phone, choose phone. navigate through those folders until you see one labeled music, this is the one we will be using.

Next, you will want to pull up your iTunes, try and put the two windows side by side to avoid having to minimize and maximize them. Access your music in iTunes where it is in a list format, shift and left click the songs you want. Next you want to drag those highlighted files over to the music folder in your phone. Drag and drop, it will copy over and do this until you have what you want there!

Because Apple is very fussy with Android sometimes, the music you copied over will be located in "Play Music" which is has an orange headphone icon, that is located in your app drawer. You will find everything in there.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mahmed.net.synctuneswirelessfree&hl=en this is the link to the play store I was mentioning earlier with having less than 100 songs, it's free so no worries there. If you need more explanations, i'll do my best to help!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I used Easy Phone Tunes and it worked flawlessly.

GVLBob

Reaction score
Are the iTunes files on your computer or previous phone? If so, just move them using standard file "cut and paste" or "drag and drop" techniques.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Also, Google Music, installed on your PC, if iTunes is installed and you are in the US, will sync up to 20,000 music files to the cloud, (for free), and allow you access on the phone through the Music app.

robdam1001

Reaction score
This^
Also, Google Music, installed on your PC, if iTunes is installed and you are in the US, will sync up to 20,000 music files to the cloud, (for free), and allow you access on the phone through the Music app.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Sound Picker is where my tunes come up on - icon is blue circle with music note.
I explored - Settings - More Tab - SD Storage - Audio (music,ringtones, etc),
Selecting Audio - Under Sound Picker - Tabs include - Songs, Albums, Artists, Folders.

I think the day I got my S4 - I inserted Micro SD into Macbook Pro - selected my preferred playlist - from itunes library
and put in on the card.