Itunes App Store

metsfan67

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I was just wondering if there was any way that you can put Apple app store apps on to a Droid x. If there is a website to download them, a website to convert them, anything works really. I want it to be Preferably free, but if it costs some that fine too. If it helps, my phone is rooted. I realize this might be a dumb question and totally impossible, but hey, its worth a shot! Everyone here seems to know everything!!
Thanks!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
No. You would have to know how to program and have the source code to port the app over.

It would be like me asking "how can I play Dead or Alive 4 on PlayStation 3".

There really is no easy way to do it.

I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well i think android dev's have it pretty locked down so no one can use apple apps that has android software. Although with the android os you have to be computer smart and create your own apps if you want an app close to the apple apps. There are tutorials here in the community on how to create your own app but there is no way to convert an apple app into an android app unless you design your own. Hope this can help and good luck if you start designing apps since its not possible to use apple apps.

OP
M

metsfan67

Reaction score
Well what about that source code you were talking about? I mean, even though its not easy i still could try.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Well what about that source code you were talking about? I mean, even though its not easy i still could try.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

You would have to get it from the dev and their permission to port.

Then you would have to know how to program in both iOS and Android.

I agree with what is being said. Either create your own version or contact the developer of the iOS app and ask if they would be interested in making an android version.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App