[CES] Dazzboard - "iTunes" for Android

cparknson

Reaction score
I need something for my itunes bad. I'm a Mac user and for whatever reason I managed to get sailingmediasync to download a few of my songs to my droid but not all and now I can't get it to even open up right on my computer. So I'd love to find something I can get to work.

SR20S13

Reaction score
i can't get it to install maybe its because i have 64 bit windows

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Also very interesting is Dazzboards interaction with Google, AOL, Yahoo! and MySpace accounts as well as media interaction with Facebook Flickr and Youtube.

Total Assimilation has been Achieved....

SR20S13

Reaction score
its prob. not supported for 64bit because most people have 32 bit windows which SUCKS but maybe when the real one comes out it will be supported

droiddoes1912

Reaction score
I got it to install, but can't seem to figure out how to add music, and stuff...Prolly feel like a tard but how do I do that?

Anomander

Reaction score
I'm running XP so not sure why it crashes my browser when it goes to update the computer. How long does it take to update the computer part of the program? It didn't seem to take to long to sync with my Droid.

b-radisrad

Reaction score
Disappointment

Call me old fashioned but I don't like I have to access this with my browser. I would rather just have a standalone program.