It's not your dream phone, it's the one after...

Reaction score
So everyone thinks this will be the best of the htc android phones?

When it is released, it will certainly be the best phone HTC has to offer, on any network. The EVO or Desire HD (essentially the same phone) probably have this title until the Thunderbolt is released. The TB is very similar to both of those, but with a few key upgrades from those older versions.

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
I agree. The TB will demolish all of the others. As for the bionic, even though it has dual core it also has moto blur so thats gonna kill ur speed lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Haha the Bionic probably needs dual core just to run Blur smoothly...

In case you guys didn't catch the latest Thunderbolt news, Verizon is training reps for it, and it WILL support simultaneous data and voice, I forget what else...

Here's the link: HTC Thunderbolt 4G: Verizon training gives clues : Online Social Media

On an unrelated note, if you tether and are having problems, check out my thread, which at this point is pretty much a log of me trying to solve the 3G instability-when-tethering issue.. I ask people to tell me about their problems, including phone model, how long they tether before a disconnect, etc.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/105386-calling-all-wireless-tether-ers-8.html

shaddix

Reaction score
The extended battery for the TB is beast, 2750mAh. That +45nm cpu should hopefully give some sweetass battery life. I am so sick of having to charge 2x a day.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
My Incredible has a 3500mAh battery and its still not too great in my opinion... maybe its just my high expectations- i would say 6 hours of constant use. Either way, its way better than stock!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
My Incredible has a 3500mAh battery and its still not too great in my opinion... maybe its just my high expectations- i would say 6 hours of constant use. Either way, its way better than stock!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Jimmy, how much of a bulge did you get on your INC with the extended battery? Does it make it feel huge in your pocket (Does it add a lot of thickness)? Could you still find cases that fit with it?

And battery life should be better on the TB than the Inc in general because of the smaller 45nm die HTC is using now and the 2nd gen. snapdragon processor.