It's never too late for an intro, right?

sugarnova

Reaction score
Hi! I've been here for a couple of weeks already, but just now decided to introduce myself. I am an Android addict. I recently made the switch from Sprint to VZW. On Sprint, I'd had an Evo since its launch and LOVED it. What I didn't love was the fact that Sprint was jacking around with their plans and they were going to start charging more for all the lines on my 3-line family plan. I decided to go shopping and it turned out that VZW had the best selection of phones for my family and the coverage was great for a bit less than I'd be paying with Sprint after the changes. I got the Droid X for myself, which was not a big risk move, but I actually prefer it to the Evo. The build quality is better, it has WAY better battery life and I love the extra internal storage. I got my husband the Droid Pro, because he loves a physical kb, and he's in love with it. He came from a Samsung Moment, though, so no big surprise there. My son had the Optimus S on Sprint and it was a perfect little phone for him, so I got him the Vortex on VZ. Basically the same. If I'd waited a bit, I would have got him the Droid R2D2 because they are so much cheaper now. So, anyway I'm super happy with my change and I'm loving these forums! dancedroid