It's here it's here!!!! (lte)

sos567656765

Reaction score
Just now driving to work listening to the radio big red put out a commercial saying it's in the area. (Rochester, MN) so naturally the first thing I did was open speed test and I'm getting mid it to high 20Mbs. Hopefully they will very expanding it soon so I can get it at home.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kardar2

Reaction score
How do you do a speed test?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Download speed test from the market

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if they would hurry and release the damn thing!

shaggykid

Reaction score
No problem

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if they would hurry and release the damn thing!

cloud12077

Reaction score
Just now driving to work listening to the radio big red put out a commercial saying it's in the area. (Rochester, MN) so naturally the first thing I did was open speed test and I'm getting mid it to high 20Mbs. Hopefully they will very expanding it soon so I can get it at home.

Now they just need to expand it, ohhh another hour west so it covers Mankato for me :p

Relex

Reaction score
Lte is nice, I've been spoiled with it since they launched it back in July I think.

OP
S

sos567656765

Reaction score
Now they just need to expand it, ohhh another hour west so it covers Mankato for me :p

Yeah that would really benefit me as well seeing as I am there often for Work. I was hoping it would be like when they turned on the minneapolis saint paul metro area, that covers all the way to about 2 miles north of cannon falls

OP
S

sos567656765

Reaction score
IT'S EXPANDING!!!!
I now have 4g about 10 miles farther east. I didn't notice if I have it at home this morning, I will report on that this afternoon.