It has begun, but I'm keeping the Rezound.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Turn off the "quiet ringtone on pickup". If the phone moves at all (say in your pocket or when digging it out) the ringtone quiets considerably.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Wow! Thanks. Betcha that's it. Fits the pattern where I got a call with normal ringtone volume, answered it, put the phone down on the desk, and another call came in, very low or no ringtone, just heard the vibration.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I surfed a few threads in the Nexus forum and wow, are people complaining about a lot of stuff. Stuff like battery problems like we have here, but a lot more crap like some apps not working and whatnot. I was about to return the Rezound because I am upset about the battery and now the ringtone goes quiet when people call me as I lose all internet when I change between performance modes..... (software problem?) Anyway, I think I may be keeping the phone I have and working through the problems. It is way fast and the 4 g works great.

Not that i am trying to drive you toward the Nexus, but in all fairness, nobody has had the Nexus long enough to get a good gauge on how long battery life really is. With my rezound it took a few days for the stock battery life to expand. I can get 10-12 hours on it without wifi. Thats pretty good with some moderate usage. So keep that in mind. Some people in the Nexus world are expecting too much too soon.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
just wanted to echo CP's comment, my rezound did take a few days before it really shined.. first couple days were under 6 hours without charging. Now I get between 12 and 15 depending on use. That's also with 9 hours on 4G LTE :)

Lenagainster

Reaction score
And let me add my experience regarding battery life. Using Circle Battery widget, I have more battery left (40% to 60%) at the end of the day on my Rezound (light user) than with the same amount of use on my Droid2 (20% to 40%). If it gets me through one day, I'm happy, and then I charge it overnight, every night.