HTC Rezound Blue Tooth Auto-Connect

MNeal

Reaction score
Hey, so tried searching for this topic but couldn't find it on here....

Just received an HTC Rezound a couple weeks ago and finally got around to hooking it up to my car Bluetooth. Basically the issue I have is that I need to manually connect every time I get into the car. My old phone (HTC Incredible) would auto-connect without me even touching my phone and start playing from my latest played spot (usually doubletwist or stock player). Just wondering if there is a way to get the Rezound to do the same.

I have tried clearing out the history in car stereo, making sure they can see each other, etc. Also the car shows up in the Rezound Bluetooth settings as "paired but not connected" under Bluetooth devices, but still makes me click on it to connect each time....

Any ideas? thanks!!!

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
If you leave your bluetooth setting "on" all the time, you'll be automatically connected. I had an Inc. too and every time I got into the car, I'd have to turn bluetooth on to activate the car phone.

Haupia

Reaction score
Bluetooth with Prius

If you leave your bluetooth setting "on" all the time, you'll be automatically connected. I had an Inc. too and every time I got into the car, I'd have to turn bluetooth on to activate the car phone.

I had my Blackberry connect with my Prius everytime I turned Bluetooth on. Now that I switched to the Rezound the Prius keeps searching for the Blackberry. Tried making the Rezound discoverable but each time it's a no go. Will keep trying.

gwktechnologies

Reaction score
HTC Rezound - Media does not auto-connect

HTC Rezound from Verizon - I have the same issues. I leave the bluetooth turned on all the time. I have a stereo P211 headset, car bluetooth in a Toyota Highlander, and another stereo bluetooth device and in about 90% of the time only the phone auto-connects, not the media. This is really annoying, as I have to disconnect, and manually re-connect to have it connected the media and phone both. Something is definitely wrong, and I wonder if anyone has come up with a solution to this?

Last edited: