issues with backing up rom

vi3tboiii54

Reaction score
from FAQs – droidpirate.com

Q. Will Your MetaMorph Files Only Work With Certain Devices

A. Our MetaMorph files should work with almost any Android device that is out there. However some users reported that some ROMs are incompatible with MetaMorph meaning there framework files are custom. You should know by installing any MetaMorph file you put your device at risk by either bricking or getting stuck in a bootloop. Users should stick to the MetaMorph files such as (WiFi, Battery, Notification Icons) basically all the MetaMorphs that are individually packaged should work fine for all platforms. Full DEVICE THEME MetaMorphs should only be downloaded for the specific device or you can damage your device.

yummylishouz i suggest only flash themes and patches that are confirmed to work by other fascinate users on EB01

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
thanks :) i guess ill just give up then lol. looks like i wont get anything pink like i want! bah. will all themes previously released work on superclean 2.5? or do they have to be updated first?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks :) i guess ill just give up then lol. looks like i wont get anything pink like i want! bah. will all themes previously released work on superclean 2.5? or do they have to be updated first?
for the most part if they are EB01 5Lock themes they should work...by now most have been updated to work with SC v2.5 framework though if not

OP
yummylishouz

yummylishouz

Reaction score
for the most part if they are EB01 5Lock themes they should work...by now most have been updated to work with SC v2.5 framework though if not

i went with honeycomb.. im lovin itttttt