Issue since ICS

AtariFX

Reaction score
Anyone else losing their auto-correct as well as the "word selection" tray randomly? A reboot fixes it temporarily. Also, then using "double space" stops inserting it's period.

txter

Reaction score
I guess pushing the OTA out before the soak test wasnt the best idea. I hope they put a patch out soon for some of these bugs.

sangelopez

Reaction score
Since i've upgraded to ics i cant watch a livestream im not sure why. On GB i would watch streams on twitchtv and other websites but on ics im not sure why i cant watch a live stream theres also this message on top of a flash video it says "click here to download the plug in"

moset

Reaction score
Wiping the cache partition corrected many problems on RAZR after ICS. Also wiping app data and cache might help.

How about GPS locking in? Some RAZR folks are still having a long wait for it to lock on location.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

txter

Reaction score
As for streaming videos, ICS did away flash. They instead have built in support for HTML 5.

OP
A

AtariFX

Reaction score
Are there official boards to post about bugs? This is really irritating me. I did a factory wipe hoping that would fix stuff but it hasn't. Is that the same as wiping cache?

txter

Reaction score
A factory reset wiped your cache. If that didn't fix the issues then its an ICS problem and not some hiccups with your phone.

sangelopez

Reaction score
I tried downloading ics browser +
and i downloaded flash
but on the flash description it says flash is no longer available for devices 4.0 and up. i wonder why they would do that. thanks btw. any other ideas??

dtalitho

Reaction score
I know this seems random, and not really a problem, but I can't see my email as well with the black background & white type now used on my email preview. Also when you scroll it to see who sent you messages, the problem with the D4 of type bluring is SO bad. I have searched the settings to change the display to black type on white backgrund but so far no luck. Has anyone else found a way to fix that?

DroidudeAZ

Reaction score
I used Chrome for a bit after the update, but I had trouble downloading my bookmarks & had trouble with enlarging the text. Chrome doesn't resize text well. You can't zoom in and resize the text. The text will only enlarge to the screen size. I downloaded ICS Browser Plus and its great. Text resizes as large as I would like and all of my bookmarks downloaded. The quick controls are awesome too. I can use all of my 4 " screen now.