Is their a better music player out?

miguel11691

Reaction score
I can't stand the regular old fashion music player.. is their a galaxy s player or sense music player?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

donballz

Reaction score
I use winamp exclusively now. I found out today that it holds your position in a song and playlist through a reboot. Never seen that before. Plus its widget is boss.

harrellj

Reaction score
I've fallen in love with the Audiogalaxy app
Stream music from home PC and no need to carry files on SD card.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had PowerAmp through a couple wipes and loose my playlist everytime. Wth? Is there a way around? Not sure if I've tried a TB restore.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I also have Power Amp Pro. It's OK. None of the solutions I've come across match the ease of my iPod. For instance, when I sort Power Amp by Genre, rather than showing me a list of Artists that are classified under that Genre, it shows me a giant list of songs.

detroitwilly

Reaction score
audiogalaxy is crazy. I stream my entire collection from my home pc to wherever I am.
why clog up the storage on your droid with song files? Shuffle all songs and you're all set.
We all have different needs though.

Es0ter1c

Reaction score
I personally love power amp, especially for its ability to play FLAC files. Does audio galaxy support FLAC? Also is audio galaxy a free or paid app?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

harrellj

Reaction score
Audiogalaxy is free, and I don't have any FLAC files to test whether they work or not.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

DrSarcasmo

Reaction score
Power Amp Pro rocks my world. That equalizer makes even badly encoded songs sound good. Paid for the pro version and never looked back...