Is Sapphire being Thromed?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will be porting Luna Theme to Sapphire. Hey cvpcs, be expecting a PM in the coming days and I'll get this thing going. I don't like all the BD bashing because who really cares, however I do like your professionalism.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
I will be porting Luna Theme to Sapphire. Hey cvpcs, be expecting a PM in the coming days and I'll get this thing going. I don't like all the BD bashing because who really cares, however I do like your professionalism.

Good to hear that you will be porting Luna for Sapphire, it is always nice to have some more theme options. Also I agree that the bashing is petty and a waste of time; as CVPCS said it is all open source anyways. It is nice to see a classy dev who doesn't feel the need to start a flame war over who did what unlike certain other devs who decided to bombard this site a couple months ago.

OP
FSRBIKER

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Great to here you will port the Luna theme over to Sapphire, like I mentioned before you did a great job. Your right who really cares in the end, everyone who works on making our phones something that they weren't on the day we bought them should be appreciated for the time/effort they put into it. It's even the little things like a battery icon or launcher icon that makes each of our own phones just that much better...ANDROID Does Have The BEST DEVELOPERS!

dakoop

Reaction score
Way to save the thread. And your ROM is my favorite, so far :)

Guiness-Brilliant-1.jpg

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Way to save the thread. And your ROM is my favorite, so far :)

Guiness-Brilliant-1.jpg

Thank you, i'm still waiting for someone to reply to my post with this though:

pex7C.jpg

haha i love this pic ><

52brandon

Reaction score
I gotta say, it does bother me when another "dev" takes something somebody else did without giving credit. It's just a lousy thing to do to not give somebody a shout for all the hard work they put into something you absorbed into your work. It's not like it costs money or anything

but if it doesn't bother the guy who actually did the work (cvpcs in this case), guess it shouldn't bother me either lol

Last edited by a moderator: