Is it phone, tablet, laptop? Nope, its a MAXX

DocsDad

Reaction score
We all know these smartphones are powerful. But after moving more things to the cloud, using Quick Office to place a resume and other doc files on the internal storage... and so on. Do I really need anything else? Nope! This MAXX does it all. I could live under a tree and be able to do anything and everything. Yeah, love my laptop but don't use it as much anymore.

Just sharing the Maxx love here....

Later :icon_ lala:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Make sure that tree has a good power source, you will still need to charge the Maxx once a day or every other day :).

I love seeing these happy posts tho...

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
Make sure that tree has a good power source, you will still need to charge the Maxx once a day or every other day :).

I love seeing these happy posts tho...

True on the charge... but it still smokes my laptop battery. :hail:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I think it is smokin' most everything on the battery...no complaints on mine - best battery life on a phone that I have had in sometime...

cece5702

Reaction score
I agree! I have tried and tried again to drain my battery and I can't do it :). I'm loving this. I had some heavy use out of my Maxx today and I'm only at 60% after being off the charger for 14 hours. AWESOME power! I love how my Smart Actions kick in and help save even more juice. RAZR MAXX Rules!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

MrTommy

Reaction score
Phone? What phone?

I could live under a tree and be able to do anything and everything.
Just sharing the Maxx love here....

Later :icon_ lala:

I've been telling myself forever, these 'smart phones' aren't phones after all, but teeny weeny handheld computers. What can't they do? I've gotten to the point where I see the ability to make phone calls as an afterthought... I use my 'machine' for all sorts of stuff, but the least of which is actually talking on it!

Remember the old "Day Planners"? Gone! Who wants to carry a massive phone book around with them when you can stick your hand held computer in your pocket?

A friend who still has a Trak Phone accuses me of being a technology addict. My answer is: "Yeah, and the downside to that is....?" :D

cece5702

Reaction score
I've been telling myself forever, these 'smart phones' aren't phones after all, but teeny weeny handheld computers. What can't they do? I've gotten to the point where I see the ability to make phone calls as an afterthought... I use my 'machine' for all sorts of stuff, but the least of which is actually talking on it!

Remember the old "Day Planners"? Gone! Who wants to carry a massive phone book around with them when you can stick your hand held computer in your pocket?

A friend who still has a Trak Phone accuses me of being a technology addict. My answer is: "Yeah, and the downside to that is....?" :D

I know sometimes I forget that I can actually make calls on this phone. To be honest I seldom make calls, Lol. I do more texting and emails. I have not began to tap into all I can do with this powerhouse! I'm looking forward to exploring more. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX