Droid 2 to RAZR Maxx

OP
R

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Excellent choice! I am still loving the Maxx. I just picked up a Lapdock 100 for Droid Razr's, for $50 (originally like $249). With Webtop 3.0, it basically has turned the Maxx into a Droid tablet, with a keyboard. Awesome.

Good luck!

Yea that seems like a neat item but my wife would give some trouble since I have already have a Motorola Xoom.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Love mine. I got good life out of my thunderbolt after custom firmware, and a lit of tricks. Those tricks will get me over 30 hours with the Maxx. But i no longer need them, so i average about 18 hours to hit 30%. Which will get me through many, many hours until i find a chance to charge. 30% is where battery saver kicks in, and it will go forever if i leave it alone. You won't regret the switch, except maybe a few days missing the slider. I still miss slider from time to time, but not enough to go back to a small screen or 3G. Especially don't miss it enough to go back to worrying about battery life.

Reaction score
I recently switched to the maxx from a rezound and love it! The battery alone is well worth it.