Is in need of big help asap

Bighomey7

Reaction score
HI HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING...I JUST GOT MY DROID ABOUT TWO WEEK AGO AND IM LOVING IT...BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM SEE I GET MY RINGTONES OFF OF MYXERTONES...ITS A SITE WHERE U CAN CUT OUT SONGS ON YOU MEDIA PLAYER GET THEM SENT TO YOUR PHONE AS RINGTONES...MY PROBLEM IS I SENT TO MANY OF THE SAME ONE TO MY PHONE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN DELETE THEM OUT MY RINGTONES...PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME....THANKS :unsure:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mount yur droid and delete em through the computer? :D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes mount and delete them from there.

you should check out ringroid, make your own ringtones from your own music files.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How do u mount is my question???

plug into your computer.

slide the notification bar down and hit "select copy files" or something along those lines.

from there, it'll show whatever is on your SD card onto the PC

OP
B

Bighomey7

Reaction score
Ok my phone is mounted but where do i go to get my files at

OP
B

Bighomey7

Reaction score
Look i don't where i need to go to get my files can someone anybody please help me....i know i need to get on my droid but where do???? Help please

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok if you cant figure out how to find it via mounting and deleting from your computerthe only other thing i can suggest you do is download astro file manager from the market then do a search for the name of the song and delete it from there.

OP
B

Bighomey7

Reaction score
Thanks i tried that its didn't come up...it's good i guess im stuck with it

medicTHREE

Reaction score
you need to calm down. There is no reason to type in call caps, and after midnight you can't get pissed that you haven't gotten an answer yet after merely 30 minutes.

Mount the droid. Open the droid directory from the pop up to view files. Browse through each folder until find them.

If you can't find it that way, from your droid, go to settings, search, searchable items, and make sure "music" is checked. Now click the little search icon and search for the title of the ringtone. Then long press.

Do they show up in music player? if they do just long press on the title of the song and select delete.

Calm down.