Is Driod X Leaving?

timlab1955

Reaction score
I have visited several web sites about cost of the driord X and they all say "No Longer Have". The only web site that I can find it on is Verizon. Am I going to miss the boat on this phone?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is a High Demand Device and Verizon is the Primary Vendor, Priority lies with Verizon

The DX isn't going anywhere

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol its not even been out for 2 months. VZW devices dont become obselete that quickly

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere on here that EOL for it was sometime in March 2011 maybe??? Not sure, but that would be around the time that we'll be seeing more (my thoughts, not fact) LTE devices, so it's a possibility.

avt123

Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere on here that EOL for it was sometime in March 2011 maybe??? Not sure, but that would be around the time that we'll be seeing more (my thoughts, not fact) LTE devices, so it's a possibility.

This. There is no way VZW is already getting rid of the DX.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This phone will be around untill another monster sized device comes out. All of the new devices coming out have 4" or less size screens. I like having my 42" LCD in my pocket and apparently so do a **** ton of other people lol.

lovingmydroid

Reaction score
Ive heard march also....this phone that i love so much is going to be way behind in a few months but I'm sticking with it because in 2 years when my contract is up there will be a crazy phone

tomnationwide

Reaction score
This phone is head and shoulders above everything else on the market so it will be around for awhile. EOL just means they will stop supporting the device it will still function just fine. The EOL cycle is shortening because jumps in tech are being made daily and that just happens.

As for supply, sorry bud but they are selling faster than they get manufactured and that won't end for another month or two. Order one and wait 2 weeks you should have it.

Lastly, if you do get it you won't regret it. Best...phone...ever.