Extended battey use with desktop charger

joyceala

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can and still use the desktop charger with the extended battery on the motorola x that Verizon has just posted on the web site? I called Verizon and they were unable to provide the information. The part number is (Part#: MOTDRDXBATX) Enter your location (Verizon's site)
I find it hard to believe that no one knows at Verizon or that the information is not on the web site to tell you before you buy the larger battery and may not be able to use the desktop charger that now wakes me up daily. I also went to Motorola site. No answer as well.
Thanks all!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what desktop charger are u talking about

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Guessing the one that came with phone is the one he talking about. I was thinking about ordering this extended to see how it does, just couldn't use my case anymore.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Me likey, might have to get on that.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Can't get Verizon's accesorie page to load anymore, must be flooded with X owners trying to get that battery.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha probably. you can always call CS when they open

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Oh I shall, I shall indeed, will keep checking the site tonight, working till 3am anyway. I guess you have not had it long enough to see how the battery might last huh?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh I shall, I shall indeed, will keep checking the site tonight, working till 3am anyway. I guess you have not had it long enough to see how the battery might last huh?

haha just got it today

follow that other thread i made on DxF and ill update it in a few days about how its going

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Cool will check it out.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Lame just checked and still not working for me here, wonder if its my browser at work.

lawrence87

Reaction score
I bought a ezestand for my phone. have the case that has the kickstand on it and i dont want to take it out each time i dock it so i bought the ezestand for 15.00$ and it puts my phone in the multimedia mode. all you do is plug in the right angled usb cord and you put it on the arms with the usb touching the side so you know you have it in the correct position and let it lean back and it puts it in the mode. So unless you want official verizon stuff then i dont know but that Ezestand for 15$ free shipping is great for if you dont have 50$ to drop. plus if you have a case it still works without taking it off. dancedroid

If i would have bought my stuff at verizon i would have spent 120$ (being conservative) i bought that ezestand and amazon and paid 33$ I spent 38$ in total but i have 2 extra usb cords in addition to the one that comes with the stand and the one that comes with the hdmi wall and car charger pack.

tracerprix

Reaction score
i received the extended battery today. On the way home from work i tried it in the car dock and it fit no problem. When I got home it fits in the multimedia dock perfect. I am very pleased with it!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Anyone else with the extended battery and the snap on leather case with kickstand feel it is a bit to snug?