iPhone beat me yesterday

dredge

Reaction score
me and my friends were comparing phones, we were pretty even...then bam! he whips out his FB app, and i am completely downed.
developers reading this, hackers reading this, we need a FB app that is semi-comparable to iphone or can hackers flash the iphone one to droid!

we must beat iphone!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I don't want the damn app to beat the iPhone, I just want it to actually USE IT. :mad:

OP
D

dredge

Reaction score
hackers and developers we must win

me and my friends were comparing phones, we were pretty even...then bam! he whips out his FB app, and i am completely downed.
developers reading this, hackers reading this, we need a FB app that is semi-comparable to iphone or can hackers flash the iphone one to droid!

we must beat iphone!

OP
D

dredge

Reaction score
devlopers and hackers we must win

we must beat iphone!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
You do know you are going to get smacked in the head for replicating your threads all over the forum, right?

paddy

Reaction score
I don't use Facebook very much, the few times I do, the app seems pretty good. Actually I like it more than the website. Everytime I use Facebook I feel like it's a social/advertising/data mining assault on my senses.

I do hear a lot of people complain about the app though, what's wrong with it?

korp

Reaction score
Yes it would be nice to have a facebook app that works good .... but that is hardly enough to beat the Droid.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
How many different places did you post this same topic? It's ridiculous...what's the point?

rjm5151

Reaction score
glad i have no desire to use facebook then, since its the weakest feature about my phone.