iPhone beat me yesterday

JESSLYMK

Reaction score
I don't use Facebook very much, the few times I do, the app seems pretty good. Actually I like it more than the website. Everytime I use Facebook I feel like it's a social/advertising/data mining assault on my senses.

I do hear a lot of people complain about the app though, what's wrong with it?

Really the App only serves to show you the new feed. Everything else to sends you your browser.

you can not see pictures well
you can not chat
Writing a message is nearly impossible
no access to notes
It is SLOW and laggy.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Yea the app sucks. The only thing worse may be the BB version of it. Your best bet is to just use the Touch Site version.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How many different places did you post this same topic? It's ridiculous...what's the point?

+1 I've seen at least 3 now, all new threads this morning.

The app what it is. If FB created it then they know the differences between the platforms.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
3 Threads are not needed.

Merged

foedawg

Reaction score
fb app only gives you a few options I just go through the browser. love my Droid hate fb apps all of them

DJ Jesus

Reaction score
First off, the fact that you called the thread the Iphone beat my droid, based on a facebook app comparisson is ridiculous. I thought it beat it based on speed or graphics or something of that nature. If you wanted to embarrass the iphone, you should have just pulled up google earth or google sky. That would have shut it down. The thread should have been simply called iphone fb better than droids. Who cares. Droid won gadget of the year by edgadget. Now that I care about.:icon_ devil:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I disagree. The paper toss app for the iPhone makes me want to switch to AT&T and get an iPhone, deal with the dropped calls, non-customization, and lack of dev support.

Seriously, no one application determines a "win or lose" for a phone in my book. It's like someone here that said he didn't understand people who buy phones and complain about the camera. :biggrin: