iphone 4G video

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
Did a little reading up on this also....sorry....can't remember where but i did see it would have a 5MP camera and also a second camera on the front for video messaging and conferencing. Also all signs point to it coming to Verizon. Just have to wait and see.

Just getting the forum a little reading material and maybe something they have not seen yet. This would be a huge boost to both VZW and Apple. (of course you know that the 4G ipod touch will look the same. I believe in the video you see on the back ipod touch at one point and iphone at another point)

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This screams faks. And doesnt look like an iphones UI at all. Looks more complicated than the 12 year olds need.

gruve

Reaction score
This is fake. First off the phone says ipod on the back, second apple would not leak a video, third the UI screams fake. My wife works for apple, they don't even tell employees of new products until they are released to the public.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You will not see an actual 4g iphone vid until they release it, most likely at macworld. My probability that this is a fake is about 95%. There is a 5% chance that somehow this was leaked before it was supposed to be.

EDITED: Plus i don't believe any real photos are out yet. Most are concept art. With what is rumored to be on the device.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
You will not see an actual 4g iphone vid until they release it, most likely at macworld. My probability that this is a fake is about 95%. There is a 5% chance that somehow this was leaked before it was supposed to be.

EDITED: Plus i don't believe any real photos are out yet. Most are concept art. With what is rumored to be on the device.

I agree it "may" be a farce but what do we all think we are looking at when we see the video?

Even though i am the OP i also understand it may be a phony. Also as others are seeing the video show a ipod at the beginning and a iphone at the end. Like i said, its not a device any of us have seen before in the wild. agree?

funkdoctor

Reaction score

I agree it "may" be a farce but what do we all think we are looking at when we see the video?

Even though i am the OP i also understand it may be a phony. Also as others are seeing the video show a ipod at the beginning and a iphone at the end. Like i said, its not a device any of us have seen before in the wild. agree?

Dude... It says "Aye ipod" "breathalyzer" and "dog walker" - of course its a fake! haha not to mention OS X 2.0 when OS X 2.0 was for apple computers not a phone. This is without a doubt a complete fake, and by flashing the words "aye ipod" "breathalyzer" across the screen I don't think it was ever supposed to be taken seriously.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score

Dude... It says "Aye ipod" "breathalyzer" and "dog walker" - of course its a fake! haha not to mention OS X 2.0 when OS X 2.0 was for apple computers not a phone. This is without a doubt a complete fake, and by flashing the words "aye ipod" "breathalyzer" across the screen I don't think it was ever supposed to be taken seriously.

watch and pay attention to the end of the video

mikespe

Reaction score
Did a little reading up on this also....sorry....can't remember where but i did see it would have a 5MP camera and also a second camera on the front for video messaging and conferencing. Also all signs point to it coming to Verizon. Just have to wait and see.

I wouldn't hold your breath on ANYTHING Apple coming to Verizon any time soon. He had the chance with the iPad and stuck with AT&T. His contract is up with AT&T this year and there still isn't ANYTHING about Verizon mentioned from reliable sources.

Big Cam

Reaction score

I wouldn't hold your breath on ANYTHING Apple coming to Verizon any time soon. He had the chance with the iPad and stuck with AT&T. His contract is up with AT&T this year and there still isn't ANYTHING about Verizon mentioned from reliable sources.
The video may be fake but mark my words, the market won't allow the iphone to stay off of Verizon forever. I give it 2 eyars tops, adn an iphone will be on Verizon.

LOL, also if this was a 4G iphone then why does the "on screen example" show edge and 3g.

What a lame attempt at trying to showcase a new phone.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QeKJF4mzlE&feature=related[/ame]

yet another to check out and scrutinize

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKQU6hORHw&NR=1[/ame]