ipad for droid X

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
i have a droid 1, and an ipad. should i trade my ipad for a droid X?? i got a couple offers. dont know whos getting the better deal

TheJester34

Reaction score
Which iPad? Unless it's the absolute cheapest one, I wouldn't. You could sell the iPad, buy a DX, and potentially have money leftover if the iPad's in good condition.

EDIT: Cheapest iPad is $499. DX is around $570. If yours is the $499, and you want to replace your D1, sure. Otherwise if you want a DX sell the iPad, buy your DX, and pocket the rest

sremex

Reaction score
You would get the better deal price wise, but since you have the regular droid I say keep that and your Ipad

OP
DROIDpfft

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
Which iPad? Unless it's the absolute cheapest one, I wouldn't. You could sell the iPad, buy a DX, and potentially have money leftover if the iPad's in good condition.

EDIT: Cheapest iPad is $499. DX is around $570. If yours is the $499, and you want to replace your D1, sure. Otherwise if you want a DX sell the iPad, buy your DX, and pocket the rest

it's the basic 16gb wifi jailbroken with ghost armor

fichdak

Reaction score
no! i know that this is a pretty anti-apple forum, but you already have a good android phone and the ipad which serves a different purpose. i'd rather have that then 2 very similar android phones (you'd probably never use the droid 1 again, am i right?) Besides, in less than a year you'll probably have a NE2 upgrade available to get whatever phone is out then.

just my opinion.