1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Inventory numbers

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mchoffa, Nov 5, 2009.

1. mchoffa

mchoffa New Member

The Best Buy that I preordered from just told me they got 75 Droids in today and they do expect a line of people tomorrow.

Anyone else get inventory numbers?
  2. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

No but I got my name on one at a VZW store. if that doesnt pan out I pre-orderd at BB also, and was the first one.
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

I guess their prediction of "having more then enough" may not be true in this case. Sounds like they need roll out another 100 for each store ;)
  4. dayday11

dayday11 New Member

I just went to my local verizon store. They said they had 200 and more coming in on shipment 2morrow. I talked to the district manager about this. He called another store for me and I now have one on hold. I have to meet my mother in another city to use her new every 2.
  5. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

i am actually going to a small kiosk store to get mine. the other day i was told they had 20, today they said they have 40, but only a list of about 11 or 12 that are reserved. granted, that doesn't account for the line of folks after the verizon store down the street runs out..