Motorola Droid 2 now appearing in Verizon's Inventory

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-2-inventory-600x450.jpg

Droid-Life.com has just leaked a new screen shot of the Motorola Droid 2 appearing in Verizon's inventory. Only 6610 units are appearing available now, but that number should increase over the next few days. Just 3 days to go :)

[Source: Droid-Life.com]

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Complete Specs leaked from Android Central:

droid-2-info.JPG

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I hope they have enough Droid 2's for everybody so that no one buys the Incredible. :p

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Still very happy with my DroidX. Never been a fan of the physical keyboard. I <3 Swype. Hope its as solid as the DroidX is.

xandor

Reaction score
And I just got a text about upgrading to a new phone. I might just take them up on it, especially with the mobile hotspot.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Still no “official” date from the Verizon camp, but we now know that warehouses are seeing big time stock arrivals of the Droid 2 which is set to launch this Thursday. That number (6,610) seems a little low, but our sources fully expect that number to spike within the next day or two. People love keyboards and the D2’s updated version should be quite appealing to those with fat fingers…err that like…physical buttons.

Update 2:17PM: It looks like D2 units are cruising into warehouses on an hourly basis. We’re now seeing double the numbers from this morning…

It still seems so odd that Verizon would get to 3 days before the release of a major device like this and still not confirm it with any media outlet. Oh well, it’ll

droid-life.com

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

debdroid1a

Reaction score
8GB SD card, 8GB on-phone storage. Compare that to the Droid 1 and you see it's roughly the same.
But can you access the 8gb on phone storage? On the Droid X there's been a few questions about this, one person wanted to move his music over to the on-phone storage...
Very good question. I'd say probably not for security reasons, but it'd be cool if you could. :)
I'd still prefer the 8gb on-phone storage... then buy a larger sd card:). 16gb are pretty inexpensive now that 32gb are out. Get a 16gb with an adaptor and use that for the 8gb to store other items on, for additional storage.

I still like my Droid1 though...

ggaabe

Reaction score
how can i check how many droid x's are in stock? i've been waiting for mine for sveral days and i want to see when they restock them so i can kind of expect when it'll come.