Introduction

lvarner

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just purchased a Droid X. I am replacing a blackberry curve. The reason was basically I wanted a bigger screen. I really like my droid. There are a couple of things I need to configure to get it the way I like it. I signed up on these forums so that I could ask questions and get tips on the best way to configure things.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just purchased a Droid X. I am replacing a blackberry curve. The reason was basically I wanted a bigger screen. I really like my droid. There are a couple of things I need to configure to get it the way I like it. I signed up on these forums so that I could ask questions and get tips on the best way to configure things.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. If you keep in mind that it's a Google phone it will benefit you in understanding how it works. It will be quite different then your Blackberry Curve and it comes with it's own learning "curve," but we got a whole bunch of people here to help you through it. You'll wonder why you put up with that Curve for so long.:)

OP
lvarner

lvarner

Reaction score
It was a work phone. It ran really well I never had any problems with it. So far I am really liking the droid. I just got my Wi-Fi running thanks to liferefugee. Now I can watch videos without the video stopping every couple of seconds. Let the learning begin. One thing is there a good app to use to watch these forums?

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the entire section for the X in the Forum.

There are tons of posts that should get you started. If you need help and can not find the answer post a thread in the X section and the other X members will reply.

Mike

veronica1976

Reaction score
LG Ally

Hello all! I got an LG Ally about a week and a half ago, Im doing pretty well at figuring everything out but I do have a few things on my mind! I'll be posting!