Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by EthanStark, Jun 27, 2017.

1. EthanStark

EthanStark New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    Motorola droid turbo 2
    My name is Ethan. I'm very thankful to join this forum! Please be patient with me if possible? I'm having some trouble understanding the control panel? Perhaps if I owned a PC or laptop this may be easier? I purchased my 1st Android Device 1yr ago.
    I know many of the best Apps and am familiar w/Android OS. If anyone wishes to ask questions;please, I'd love to help. If I have trouble typing posts in this site please I need some advice! Thank You all for being here!

Ethan Stark

#1 EthanStark, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,251
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    Welcome to the Forum! What part of the control panel are you having problems with? I assume you mean a particular screen on your phone?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. wiki ridge

wiki ridge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Wiki ridge 4g
    Hello, am Petar...from Serbia. cheers to all!! I have two problem ,first one is how to post new topic about my second problem hehehe...anyway i have wiki ridge 4g and my screen is blacked out, phone is reacting on the charger showing red lamp when battery is not fully charged...when i connect ny phone to pc it shows that i have ten drives...[​IMG] ... 4 of them are write protecdet and i cannot acses them...hopefully you have solutions to my problem. ALL BEST THANKS photo link> Untitled