1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Intro and why my Droid is my new best friend.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hirozed, Dec 11, 2009.

1. hirozed

hirozed New Member

Hi all,

I've been lurking around the droidforums.net site for a little while, so I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm new to owning an Android phone, but I've been getting as much info as I can stand since I heard about it. I have always wanted a phone that was more than just a phone, and not be told what my phone should do. I like customization and having the ability to use my brain to decide what my phone should do, not what a company tells me. Does that make sense?

I've had my Droid since the end of November and it hasn't left my side. This morning, I just got the OTA update, and it has made it that much better.

I can only see it getting better from here.
  2. uptheforest

uptheforest New Member

welcome to the forums!