Intro thread- new the forum

kfmac

Reaction score
Hi-
I'm Kirsten. I just bought the Bionic last weekend. (Actually, my husband was going to get it for himself, saw me drooling over it and gave me his upgrade discount. Major points for him.) I've had the orginal Droid for a little over a year. I love the Android platform, I'll never go Apple. :) So much for the women like Apple better than Android debate. :) I've just been playing around with the phone, haven't had too much time to play since I'm a high school teacher. This forum has been a great source of information though, even if it's a bit overwhelming sometimes.
Glad I found the place!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hi Kristen! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Bionic! dancedroid Glad to have you with us!

Feel free to ask any questions and definitely do alot of reading and you'll be a pro in no time! ;)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome to the forum. dont worry, us women have it under control :):icon_eek::)...lol. the community is here to assist u at anytime, enjoy ur stay

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Very nice of your husband to do that for you, always love reading that kind of stuff with all the "guys mistreating girls" all the time going around lately.

OP
K

kfmac

Reaction score
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I'm having a good time exploring around.