Interview with BGill55... check it out!!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
@RolaDroiD. thanks for the kind words... and man, green metal glass looks amazing, can't wait!

RoLa

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe my eyes right now. What I just read was the most In-depth, sought out interview I have ever read. Wuyanks, you asked all the right questions, nice job sir. To Brian..... I will never be able to put into words to tell you how much I really appreciate all that you have taught me. I know it takes time, effort and patience to be a mentor, (especially with me) and you have taken on the task with open arms. I am proud to say that one of my closest friends is someone I met over the internet. (Jentry-->:icon_rolleyes:<--Bridgette) I am thankful for the knowledge you share, and will always listen because I want to learn. It is truly an honor to be working with you on Green Metal Glass. Thank You for everything!

EDIT: protégé\ [n] : one who is protected, trained, or guided by an influential person.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe my eyes right now. What I just read was the most In-depth, sought out interview I have ever read. Wuyanks, you asked all the right questions, nice job sir. To Brian..... I will never be able to put into words to tell you how much I really appreciate all that you have taught me. I know it takes time, effort and patience to be a mentor, (especially with me) and you have taken on the task with open arms. I am proud to say that one of my closest friends is someone I met over the internet. (Jentry-->:icon_rolleyes:<--Bridgette) I am thankful for the knowledge you share, and will always listen because I want to learn. It is truly an honor to be working with you on Green Metal Glass. Thank You for everything!

EDIT: protégé\ [n] : one who is protected, trained, or guided by an influential person.

you should've seen how Bgill spelled protégé in the initial transcript ;)

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

you should've seen how Bgill spelled protégé in the initial transcript ;)

Ouch!!! yeah me and spelling dont play nice together!!!!

RoLa

Reaction score

you should've seen how Bgill spelled protege in the initial transcript ;)
I just added that because I'm proud to be his protégé.....I didn't know how to spell it either ...had to look it up..lol

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It's all lies. Brian speaks way too highly about me. The rest is true.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WUYanks - very very nice Q&A you did with BGill. You did a great job with the questions, and BGill, I already saw what you did with the D.E. themes and porting them to Chaos. You're story is great and the android community and DF are very lucky to have you around. Thanks for the very good reading tonight.

borgey401

Reaction score
I really enjoyed that interview and I am not the type of person to really read about other people that much, but I can honestly say I enjoyed that most def. BGill is def a beast at android no doubt about it and now that I know he's a nike head just like me makes it even better.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that interview and I am not the type of person to really read about other people that much, but I can honestly say I enjoyed that most def. BGill is def a beast at android no doubt about it and now that I know he's a nike head just like me makes it even better.
Ahh another sneaker head nice

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk