Twisted Sense

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by hedney3, Apr 6, 2011.

1. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Ummm that shouldnt be an issue. please let me know if this continues. i would recommend you wipe before installing my first rom. but if you want or have any fears. I dont see a reason you couldnt install your favorite rom and just flash my latest one over it. Im working hard on getting 1.4 out. i have a clean version that is unthemed almost ready to go. it will include the new rosie apk. launch key. and a few other changes. so hopefully ill have that out for you guys soon.

2. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Havent Made that option. if there is a mod out for that already, im almost certain it will work with my rom. feel free to give it a shot.

3. Jokerz

Jokerz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick response. I installed the backup I made before I flashed your rom. I'm going to try wiping before I install the your first rom. It was a little weird because my 3g signal was on in my notification bar, but it wouldn't connect. I wonder if I should have giving it a few hours or something. I tried rebooting, but it still wasn't working.

4. annihilator_33

annihilator_33 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the speedy reply, keep up the superb work

5. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    sounds like a an unfortunate glitch. nothing ive heard of with my rom so i think it was just a onetime thing for you hopefully.

6. Jokerz

Jokerz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok well in that case, I'm going to just reflash without wiping and see what happens. I'll let you know when I do. Thanks again for helping me and I wanted to let you know that everything looked awesome with the rom.

7. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! let me know if everything goes ok. good luck

8. Jokerz

Jokerz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Hedney, I just wanted to let you know that I just loaded everything up again and all is good. 3G is working like a charm and no force closes. I'm so excited to try this out and everything looks so smooth. Thanks again for the advice. I'm glad I tried it again before I wiped. I wonder what caused the 3G not to work that one time. Must've been something I did which wouldn't surprise me lol. Thanks again dude.

9. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Teaser Alert:

Twisted Sense 1.4
    Full wipe and unthemed rom that will be the base for everything to come. everything is zipaligned, deodexed and optimized to run like a champ. per peolpes request the base rom will include a easy to read big battery icon. I will also release a rom that people who are already using my themed rom can just continue to flash over their current rom. sorta as a thank you for sticking with it Ive included new boot animations for both the themed and unthemed version. finally i will be adding a number of flashable zips that will allow you to customize the phone to your liking, themed, battery indicator, notification icons, etc...... So guys what do you think?

10. b00sted

b00sted Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sounds awesome other than the big battery icon :p I like to keep it lookin pretty stock. now i got to wait tho which makes me a sad panda. got my phone today and i cant believe all the crap installed.

11. tu3218

tu3218 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sounds good!! I can't wait. I've been holding off on flashing roms but I think I'll make this rom my first when you release 1.4. Looking forward to all the extra .zips for more customization. I love it! Also, I'm not sure if this is possible but I saw it somewhere over at xda. It was a transparent/clear lock screen. I like this if I'm using a nice wallpaper that I'd like to see even when locked. If not possible, no big deal. thanks for all the hard work.

12. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    If you can link me to it i may be able to add something like that.

Search tags for this page

##778 tweaks for thunderbolt

twisted sense by hedney3