1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Internet browser

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by setlab, Feb 13, 2011.

1. setlab

setlab New Member

When I browse the Internet on my phone it takes forever to load the page or for the browser to begin loading the page (I'm using dolphin hd). I know its not my connection speed because it is just as slow to load pages and go back to previously viewed pages on high speed wifi.

How can I speed up my browser speed? If I used an app to speed up my CPU would that make it faster?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Try just turning the X off and on. If that doesn't work clean the cookies and cache.

It's hard to say what you consider slow or fast. It's not going to be as quick as a computer, even using wifi.
  3. setlab

setlab New Member

I would say slow is 30 seconds or more to load a page. Sometimes it loads pages really fast and then the next click or I click back to the previous page and it seems like it's doing nothing. Is there a "cookies" or a "cache" folder in the driod I can check?
  4. fishstick600

fishstick600 New Member

Go into apps /manage apps/all/select the browser and there's a clear cash option.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. leftcoastsrt04

leftcoastsrt04 New Member

It doesn't hurt to have multiple browsers as well. Some browsers do things better than other browsers. I like to use xscope 6. But I use skyfire to watch videos and other browsers to do other things... Find out which ones do what best....
  6. GeXX

GeXX New Member

Try xscope 6. I tried the trial, and bought it within 2 min of trying it. My friend did the same.
Search tags for this page

droid x internet browser

how can i speed up my droid charge
how to speed up browser droid x
how to speed up browser on motorola droid
how to speed up droid x

how to speed up internet on droid x

how to speed up the cpu on my droid x