Dolphin browser updated

oshizo

Reaction score
hey i'm in no way connected to any of the dev's anywhere, but i must say that i just re-downloaded Dolphin browser hd and added a good bit of the extensions. I must say that it is working great with froyo update. Tired of the native browser try Dolphin hd. I liked it before but it didn't show any speed improvments, now this thing flies. Love how the web page loads before the flash content does and it gives you the option to load the flash afterwards.

Zandar

Reaction score
You can do that in the native browser, too. Just set plugins for "on demand."

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, DolphinHD is above all. They have worked so hard on that browser. There are only a handfull of developers out there that REALLY put themselves into android apps the these guys are one of them.

Some of the extensions are not useful to me, but I love some like the "Android-Desktop" mode switch. So simple but saves time. They fixed full screen in froyo on the update yey! I hope we see more extensions and updates!

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I like it, thanks. I was using xScope, but Dolphin HD appears to use it's space better.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 Dolphin HD rules

-ability to set user agent to computer/desktop and have it stick
-tabs
-stable
-pretty fast

OP
oshizo

oshizo

Reaction score
well looks like some one has posted a discussion about dolphin HD, so you can just go there and check it out. It's still the best browzer in town and i'm going to pay for it tonight when i get to work and have time to fool around with it.. They keep talking about fennec but i don't have time to wait and i never used firefox on my comp chrome is where it's at as far as that is concerned... Dolphin browser hd is where it's at.

wdprice3

Reaction score
anyone else having the following issue: every time I go to google, it asks me if I want to share my location... even though the save preference option is checked?

well crap, now it's FCing like crazy

Last edited:

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Dolphin HD is nice, but since the latest update to Opera Mini I find that it does a much better job of displaying sites then it use to so much so I can almost use it exclusively now, but prior to that I used Xscope and preferred it over Dolphin as it was faster and made better use of screen space as the tabs werent so big. On a smaller display like that of the Moto Backflip screen space was very important.