Instgram Adds Multiple Account Feature.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

In the early days of Social Media I was a bit creeped out by the whole idea of sharing all of my most personal information with family, friends, and the rest of the world. I can remember sharing only sparingly on myspace. At that time I had decided that once you get a facebook account you have gone too far. Pretty quickly family members had convinced me that I needed to be on Facebook, so at that point I decided that if you had a twitter account you had gone to far.

All these years later I am pretty well in the middle of just about every social media platform. All my info is right out there for everyone to see and it no longer worries me. The only real social media platform that I don't spend a lot of time on is instagram. I never really got the point of just sharing photos. It is something I already do on Facebook. I guess instagram is like twitter in the since that you are sharing mainly with people you don't know while on facebook you share with mostly people you do know.

Instagram has just added a new feature that will be great for business owners and public figures. Their new app update allows you to use multiple accounts. This means you can log into both your personal and business accounts. This is also great for anyone in charge of managing multiple social media accounts. You can grab the upate from the play store now.

via Play Store