In-call Echo

havens1515

Reaction score
I was just on a call that had an EXTREME in-call echo. Whenever I talked I would hear whatever I said repeated back in my speaker. Idk if this is due to CM7, or something else.

I am running the 7-31 nightly. It worked fine this weekend, when I was on the 7-19 nightly. I made 2-3 phone calls with no issue this weekend. Again, idk if it was because of CM, or if it was an issue with the phones on the other end (it was just 1 call... I don't make many phone calls), or something else completely that caused it, but I figured I would see if anyone else was experiencing this.

C_BlazE

Reaction score
I was just on a call that had an EXTREME in-call echo. Whenever I talked I would hear whatever I said repeated back in my speaker. Idk if this is due to CM7, or something else.

I am running the 7-31 nightly. It worked fine this weekend, when I was on the 7-19 nightly. I made 2-3 phone calls with no issue this weekend. Again, idk if it was because of CM, or if it was an issue with the phones on the other end (it was just 1 call... I don't make many phone calls), or something else completely that caused it, but I figured I would see if anyone else was experiencing this.

Happened to me on stock but haven't occurred on cm7, but i think its service related.