Impossible to Keep Up With Technology

Kas84

Reaction score
Is anyone else with a D2 pissed that the GD2 is being launched 3 months after we went out and bought our phones? I guess you can say it was inevitable in some ways but it bothers the hell ojt of me and I know I'm not alone! That 1.2 Ghz processor makes my mouth water. Plus, I hear they're putting in a bunch of new features too, which includes social networking alterations. I wish Verizon just came out with this thing in August. But then again, I guess that's how these scoundrels make their money! Bah. Just venting. Anyone else feel my pain?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

rlfitz

Reaction score
kinda like when the Dx and D2 came out shortly after i got my D1. it will continue to happen. get used to it. wait and see whats coming in another few months.

Freezetron

Reaction score
Welcome to the modern consumer electronics age that moves so fast, murphy has a headache. My new and first smarphone will keep me happy until I see something that I really want, not need because they are two different things. In which case, the phone will have an" accident" and use protection warranty. Yes, im that slimey....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App