I'm on unlimited data

emptypaperheart

Reaction score
R they seriously going to take me off unlimited and give me options*?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dylanmann22

Reaction score
There suppose to let you keep unlimited until to you drop Verizon

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

emptypaperheart

Reaction score
Ohhh ok thank u :) I got scared for a minute...

OP
E

emptypaperheart

Reaction score
Btw I use my hotspot for xbox live are they going to limit how many gbs we I use now that I have to pay for hotspot? even if I have unlimited data ??

1rmrider

Reaction score
From what I have heard that if you have unlimited data the for 30 extra a month you can have unlimited wireless hot spot.

Its 20 a month if you have an existing unlimited plan. 30 a month if you have a new plan. i just signed up for it last week and since i've had the same plan now for 3 years i'm only charged 20.

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
From what I have heard that if you have unlimited data the for 30 extra a month you can have unlimited wireless hot spot.

Its 20 a month if you have an existing unlimited plan. 30 a month if you have a new plan. i just signed up for it last week and since i've had the same plan now for 3 years i'm only charged 20.

It doesn't make sense for Verizon to put new customers on a tiered phone plan but offer an unlimited mobile hotspot data plan for $30. The way I've heard is that grandfathered 4G phone customers have the option of the $30 unlimited mobile hotspot. The new customers won't even get that option.