I'm New

makeme

Reaction score
i'm new to droid. i was a blackberry person. does anyone know of any good apps that will help me get the most out of my new phone????????????:icon_ banana:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well it depends on what kind of apps you want/need there are plenty of good apps out there. Plus the jump from a Blackberry to an android device is huge.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

freely1

Reaction score
here are a few you might like

enjoy
[video=youtube;3-AYK16UY80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-AYK16UY80]YouTube - ‪Driod Does almost anything‬‏[/video]

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm new to droid. i was a blackberry person. does anyone know of any good apps that will help me get the most out of my new phone????????????:icon_ banana:
What exactly are you looking for? This very subforum is intended for what you're asking for. If you want blind recommendations via "top" and "best" lists there are plenty of existing threads for you to refer to. If, however, you want some meaningful and relevant suggestions then at least tell us what you're looking to do with your device.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
phonelocator pro is always the first to be put on any of mine

Launcher Pro, Swype, Battery Life, Chrome to phone, Rockplayer, Shazam

and some more recent ones: Ardrone Demo, Google+, Google Authenticator

But as mentioned above....list some hobbies and interests. There are satellite trackers and google sky for skywatchers, biking/running apps, camera apps and all sorts of stuff.

dark juggalo

Reaction score
convert pad..very usefull for converting mesurement in just about every thing cooking to frequency
dropbox...for sharing files between pc,phone and friends
google goggles..scan pics,barcodes pretty much everything and finds it on the web
google plus...gonna replace facebook(i hope)
google sky...track stars and planets
speedview...because im too lazy to change my speedo senser after putting 35s on the truck