1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

1st post great forum.. Got simple question...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by B R Y A N, Dec 2, 2009.

1. B R Y A N

B R Y A N New Member

Hey guys/gals

I currently have a bb 8330 with vzm. this weekend I will be buying my droid..:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I'm buying th droid because I'm tierd of the slow broswer, having to do battery pulls everyday.. I'm not bashing blackberry, it just seems there behind the times.. The question I have is, I currently have windows.live email thats gets pushed to my bb. Now I know push email is a blackberry thing, but can i also have that with the driod? If I cant its no big deal since this phone for personal use. Thanks

Bryan
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

You can do pop3 and imap, and also it allows you to sync with exchange servers. gmail is completely push, as is the exchange server sync.
  3. bennyj

bennyj New Member

I have my live.com email on my droid, it won't push, but I can set it to fetch at a given time.(i.e 15, 30...). My gmail is push though. get it in under 2 mins everytime!