1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Idea on How to fix Google Voice double message bug

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by searayman, Dec 22, 2009.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

So I got an ida on how to fix the google voice double text since Google doesn't seem to want to give us an update. Now I am no means a computer expert but love to tinker and think this could work but I may need some help.

So last night i ventured off and installed 2.1 on my droid and was pleasantly surprised to notice google voice worked and didnt sent a double text message. I think looked at the version I had running and the 2.1 I loaded came with version 0.30 which is ahead of what they have released to everyone else. So can i back this up and put online for you all to download onto your droids?
Search tags for this page

google voice search double text android