idea for other batteries

lettuce chief

Reaction score
ok, well it looks like the Tmobile MyTouch 4G uses the same battery as the Tbolt.

someone correct me if im wrong, but htye look the same, and ive read a few places that they are the same.

Amazon.com: T-Mobile HTC myTouch 4G 2x1500mAh Battery better than OEM + Wall Travel Dock USB Charger also for Merge TMobile GSM BD42100: Cell Phones & Accessories

that offers 2 1500 MAH batteries and a battery charger for like $28... i might get that OR theres a mytouch 1650 mah battery and i might get that.

idk, anyone else know any batteries that will work on the Tbolt?

edit: Monday 3.28.11

Got them in the mail. They fit right into the phone greatly. I like the red battery too... looks cool :)

they work great. when i recieved them they were at 55% charged... ive been using it since 12 PM and it is now 5 PM. At 32%. ive got brightness at 40% and ive been searching the web for the past hour on wifi and before that id say 70 texts??

anywho, they work. so there you go people. TWO 1500 mAh battery solutions for $28. :)

Last edited:

choffon

Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing and was curious if it works...$28 on amazon they are all over ebay for like 10-15 but im warey of using ebay for a battery for my t-bolt

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing and was curious if it works...$28 on amazon they are all over ebay for like 10-15 but im warey of using ebay for a battery for my t-bolt
yeah i wouldnt use ebay. everything off their is from chinese sellers and all fake.

im thinkin bout gettin the extra 2 batteries cuz thatd be worth it over the 1650 mAh battery. even just a regular stock backup battery for the myTouch is like $12 on amazon, but for the Tbolt in the $20s range...

also if the 1650 mAh battery would get me through the day thatd be very nice too.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if u type in thunderbolt battery they offer the same exact thing as the mytouch charger for 34 lol
Amazon.com: HTC VERIZON THUNDERBOLT 4G LTE 2x1500mAh Battery better than OEM (35H00142-07M) + Wall Travel Dock USB Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories and its the same exact pictures and everything WTG amazon

Dang. :-/. I wish I would have seen this earlier. Just ordered the seidio 1600mah today. I think this is a much better deal.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
if u type in thunderbolt battery they offer the same exact thing as the mytouch charger for 34 lol
Amazon.com: HTC VERIZON THUNDERBOLT 4G LTE 2x1500mAh Battery better than OEM (35H00142-07M) + Wall Travel Dock USB Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories and its the same exact pictures and everything WTG amazon
lol i saw that.

tomorrow imma use it like a normal day not worry bout the battery and see where it gets me. if its below 50% by the end of the day i will buy these extra batteries and let you all know if they work.

dont buy them all!!

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
Anyone know for sure if they'll work?
Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums App

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
thought about the 2750... didnt like its bulg. also i like how this one com,es with a charger thatll charge the batteries without the phone present.

i like that.

the case isnt really hard to get off at all once you learn how. the first time was a ***** but its easy so i wont mind switching.

and this is like half the price of the 2750 :)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So do these fit our phones or not? Who is the guinea pig?

Dxun

Reaction score
Just ordered the Seido my as well. Really not interested in popping the back off the phone to switch batteries out. You do that enough times eventually something is going to break. There has been some good reviews on the Seido. I'm also thinking a update will help us out a gtreat deal.

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
if you arent a child and dont just tear the cover off, then you should have no problem with it breaking.

really i wasnt even trynna get these batteries either but they mad me... they meaning whoever is at fault for the **** battery times.

and if i was getting extra batteries i wasnt bout to drop a half bill on that ****.

eestubbs104

Reaction score
myTouch4G battery for the Thunderbolt

I am not sure if the T-Mobile myTouch4G battery will work in my Thunderbolt, but there was only one way to find out. So I ordered one last night, Tuesday, 3-22. I hope that it will be here by Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Whenever I looked up batteries for the Thunderbolt, they all seemed compatible with the myTouch4G. So I googled batteries for the T-Mobile myTouch4G and I found one on MUGENBATTERY.COM. It was a 1650 mAh so I ordered it and now I am patiently waiting for delivery.

If it works correctly (and I'm sure it will), it will be my main battery for now along with my standard battery (as a backup) until someone (are you listening HTC & Verizon) comes up with a more powerful battery that's not so big or They design an upgade that will help correct and support longer battery life.

OP
L

lettuce chief

Reaction score
I am not sure if the T-Mobile myTouch4G battery will work in my Thunderbolt, but there was only one way to find out. So I ordered one last night, Tuesday, 3-22. I hope that it will be here by Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Whenever I looked up batteries for the Thunderbolt, they all seemed compatible with the myTouch4G. So I googled batteries for the T-Mobile myTouch4G and I found one on MUGENBATTERY.COM. It was a 1650 mAh so I ordered it and now I am patiently waiting for delivery.

If it works correctly (and I'm sure it will), it will be my main battery for now along with my standard battery (as a backup) until someone (are you listening HTC & Verizon) comes up with a more powerful battery that's not so big or They design an upgade that will help correct and support longer battery life.
me and you both brother

Canefan

Reaction score
I bought the Universal Battery Charter from VZW. It's a 1400 mAh battery that has a mini usb cable that you plug into your phone and it charges the phone. It's very thin and lightweight and very well designed. It can charge your phone in your pocket. I opted for this instead of a spare battery because I too believe that the battery door will eventually break if removed over and over. Works great.

Sent from my Verizon Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.