Idea for New APp

sbakewell1101

Reaction score
Ok so I am not a developer,but it would be handy app to have if you could have a home depot/lowes/menards or other major chain like things where you are in the store and just can't find a specific part and of course noone is around you just go to your app and put in the part you want and it would tell you what aisle maybe even shelf but definately what aise! i would assume that home depots are set up mostly the same but this would be handy!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok so I am not a developer,but it would be handy app to have if you could have a home depot/lowes/menards or other major chain like things where you are in the store and just can't find a specific part and of course noone is around you just go to your app and put in the part you want and it would tell you what aisle maybe even shelf but definately what aise! i would assume that home depots are set up mostly the same but this would be handy!

They are all set up diff by region and area.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, unless all of those stores gave you access to that data you'd need a community of volunteers to constantly update your database. Interesting idea but a potential logistical nightmare.

Reaction score
Yes but, at Wal-Mart at least, we got our set ups from corporates servers so theoretically it would be possible.