ICS on my Bionic???

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
So how long do you think it will be before we see some baked ICS?? I remember waiting for GB goodness to come to my OG1, with the ICS dump I bet we see some soon......:hail: please......I beg of you o'mighty dev's:beer2:...

Last edited by a moderator:

KDogg241

Reaction score
That is a terribly misleading title. How about ??? instead of !!!.

Abadus

Reaction score
Agreed, title is a statement, body is a question. :blink:

OP
Pjohn91

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Don't really care if you like the title...a quick hover of the mouse lets you know whats up. I was just wondering when some of the genius developers are gonna start to integrate ICS into their roms. I guess it is unfortunate that you wasted a click.....sorry.:icon_ devil:

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Yeah that was real mean man, I was so excited...but of course...its a QUESTION thread. Just like the Liberty ROM "DISCUSSION" thread.

OP
Pjohn91

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
LOL, was actually hoping to get some feedback from someone in the know...don't even know if its possible yet so I figured I'd ask.

wingdo

Reaction score
LOL, was actually hoping to get some feedback from someone in the know...don't even know if its possible yet so I figured I'd ask.
If you are asking then the title should be a question and not a declarative statement. I too was expecting information on ICS for the Bionic.

Hiroshika

Reaction score
To answer your original question, As we dont have the source for ICS, it probably wont be anytime soon. When that comes out, sure. But with JUST the SDK dump, i doubt any dev (and keep in mind we only have a couple big ones for the bionic) would devote their time to an SDK image port. They tend to be buggy as can be, slow, and just crappy in general. Yes its fun to play around with a little, but its just not worth it until the source comes out.

But thats just my $0.02, someone might spend some time porting the sdk image. Who knows for sure?

Slie

Reaction score
Point me to some good information, tutorials, how too's or info and i'll cook you something stinky ....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums