Ics leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I recently heard that the droid bionic ice cream sandwich leaks have been slowing down for the past week. Is that a sign that motorola might release the new update soon?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

318Droid

Reaction score
I cld only hope so...seems as only time my phone has data drops is when an update is coming...think its odd but that the only time my bionic acts up....so come on ICS

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
So I recently heard that the droid bionic ice cream sandwich leaks have been slowing down for the past week. Is that a sign that motorola might release the new update soon?

There are no more leaks they have been pulled from the servers there is already a thread on this subject :)

CPKIII

Reaction score
Hope they are close. I need to get the new 905 FXZ ready...

I soak tested 902 and 905, and both those emails came out on a Friday, and Soak began on Monday. As soon as I get the email, I will FXZ back to 905 so I can participate.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Where?? And what does it say

Lol DROID news forum an in the DROID bionic general discussions forum ICS leaks pulled is the title

kmkmjohnson

Reaction score
318Droid, you mention data drops lately. My data is usually fine but has been terrible for a week or so. Is there a potential link between data reliable and leaks / upcoming updates?

318Droid

Reaction score
To answer your question from MY experience than yes....my phone is fine at all times,no data drops or acting crazy at all UNTIL there is an upcoming update. It has never failed not once with my phone. Works perfectly fine, then a week or two later we have an OTA update...I think its crazy but this is the only time that my phone goes nuts. IM NOT HERE TO SAY ICS IS AROUND THE CORNER OR ANYTHING, just stating from MY experience with this phone and updates. So I could only hope its near because my phone has been doing this all week...I'll kno this time next week for sure...lol

welsalex

Reaction score
318Droid said:
To answer your question from MY experience than yes....my phone is fine at all times,no data drops or acting crazy at all UNTIL there is an upcoming update. It has never failed not once with my phone. Works perfectly fine, then a week or two later we have an OTA update...I think its crazy but this is the only time that my phone goes nuts. IM NOT HERE TO SAY ICS IS AROUND THE CORNER OR ANYTHING, just stating from MY experience with this phone and updates. So I could only hope its near because my phone has been doing this all week...I'll kno this time next week for sure...lol

I think its a little far fetched to assume direct correlation there.... but still makes me think "ohh i hope its true!" Lets see what happens in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.