ICS is available

s_cuttic

Reaction score
Check for a system update because ics is available. I'm not taking it til later though

kellygh5

Reaction score
A moto rep reportedly tweeted that ics would be available today, 6/30, for all. Checked for an update 1st thing, and there it was dancedroid! Yay :biggrin:!

Last edited:

CookevilleWxGuy

Reaction score
The ICS update is rolling to my phone now. Network conditions are quiet right now as 75% has downloaded in only about 6 minutes. Glad I was patient since June 1 (when I purchased my Razr MAXX)....this is EXCITING! Since I've been typing, we're up to 82%. Go ICS!!

***UPDATE***
....27 minutes in at 7:07 am and ICS has downloaded, installed, and now device is rebooting....patiently waiting...everything, thus far, has been smooth!

***UPDATE #2***
.....Reboot complete and now 'Android is upgrading' (optimizing 152 applications)

***UPDATE #3***
....ICS is done installing...WOW!!...quite a different and updated look to it...very excited to start trying out the new features. The Droid Razr Maxx was a superstar with Gingerbread.....and now is even better with Ice Cream Sandwich....easy update.

Last edited:

mavro311

Reaction score
Got it last night at 1230, kept me up till 3 am discovering all the tasty goodness of it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

clowe

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if flash player is working? Don't use YouTube to test b/c flash isn't required to play. Try using embedded videos online. I want to receive ics, but not at the cost of losing flash player working.

Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums

cleave

Reaction score
mavro311 said:
Got it last night at 1230, kept me up till 3 am discovering all the tasty goodness of it
Exact thing
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Lol! The same thing happened to me.

cleave

Reaction score
clowe said:
Can anyone tell me if flash player is working? Don't use YouTube to test b/c flash isn't required to play. Try using embedded videos online. I want to receive ics, but not at the cost of losing flash player working.

I just had to reinstall flash player again and all is prefect :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moved to the ics forum

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

NeverdelSol

Reaction score

Make sure you have the latest version of Flash from the Play Store. Should be version 11.