Things lost with ICS

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by pico1, Jun 28, 2012.

1. jaseman

jaseman Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Softkey system settings, Developer Options, scroll down to "Apps" and under there are two options - "don't keep activities" and Background process limit. I use the first one only.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gmack35

gmack35 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    when plugged in via usb it doesn't have a 'charge only' mode anymore?

also this version of swype seems a bit different, i prefer the older one.

3. wobbster

wobbster New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ICS has been great so far except for TASKS. When I switched from BB to Android a few years ago I really missed the ability to Sync my Corporate Outlook Tasks with my phone. RAZR solved that problem when it came out a few months ago - which was awesome. Now with the ICS update, it appears that my phone can no longer sync with my Corporate Outlook Tasks. Not cool. If anybody is aware of a setting that I can change to resolve this, please let me know.

4. rpdonald

rpdonald Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The flashing led for low battery does exist. It doesn't kick in until 10%. Also the low battery notification doesn't pop up until 10% . Is 10% the new 15%?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

5. Tracey4

Tracey4 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a 15% notification on mine.

6. cece5702

cece5702 Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. I miss it too. That was the first thing I looked for when I received ICS update. That long pressing the home keep and swiping the apps just seem too simple to me. I feel as if apps are still running in the back ground somewhere, Lol...

7. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    I used to use that program before I moved to the RAZR..... The issue that I had with it (and never did figure out), is after it killed a program, some of them would restart in the backround automatically. I adjusted the setting several times, but some would come back. I could manually kill a task, wait a minute and go back in and see it running again. I'm just curious to know if you've had a similar experiance and if not, what settings you are using!

8. HankB

HankB New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't find the app list. Pressing the waffle icon at the bottom of the screen beings up a list of widgets. I don't want 4x2 widget for Facebook. Apps that don't have a widget like /. - I can't figure put how to install. :angry:
    TV
    Data connectivity has deteriorated, ranging from 4G to 3G to 1X to none in the same spot I got solid 3G on my DX.

9. jch81

jch81 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    If you just say send text to Joe and then say the message it will do it all at once and all the words will pop up in the box. Just say it all at once before the white box comes up.

10. TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Volume Control lost with HD and Navigation Docks

As has been noted in a few places you no longer have control over the volume when using the HD or Navigation after the ICS update. Even though the volume slider looks to be changing, the volume is either off or full. The Navigation dock is a minor nuisance as the car stereo can handle volume changes, but if you use headphones or non-powered speakers with the HD dock it is a real bummer. If you plug into the headphone jack volume control is normal - the issue only exists when you use the headphone jack in the dock.

I have contacted Motorola and they confirm this is a known bug. It is slated to be fixed in the next software update, but there is no official ETA for the next update.

11. brucefulton

brucefulton Member

Ratings:
    +1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
Search tags for this page

4g toggel for ics maxx

gosmspro notification volume