ICS for DinC-S, can we be far behind?

sweenbeen

Reaction score
I can only hope so! And I really wish the dinc2 forums would get more traffic ...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Droid Forums

phonetool

Reaction score
From what I've read on other forums, HTC said "August" and that will probably be the earliest that an ota update might come out.

And as for how these ics releases affect the ability of devs to get a super ics rom made for dinc2, well, it doesn't help at all.

I'm just gonna be patient. I'm happy with CM7 nightlies.

-CM7 on DInc2

dan262

Reaction score
I'm not going to be too optimistic. It should come this summer, hopefully. I would try rooting my phone to try out different roms and what-not but right now it's too messed up so I'll be taking it to the good ol verizon store soon so they can order a replacement.

summit21

Reaction score
I could have sworn I had the OTA update icon on my notification bar Monday morning. I looked and checked manually and no update. I already did the smaller one a couple of weeks back for facebook photos. I cannot imagine that it will be much longer for the Inc 2.

sjpritch25

Reaction score
ICS OTA won't really help developers for AOSP because they need HTC to release kernal source for ICS. Afterwards, we will have a 100% functioning AOSP ROM. The OTA will get sense based ROMs fuctioning well.