ICS Fail, Not reading SD Cards...

nigel135975

Reaction score
I tried updating my rezound to Ice Cream Sandwich. I downloaded the file "rezound_ics_androidpolice_3.11.605.22.zip" and was told to rename the file to "PH98IMG". I think the problem started here, I put file on both the phones memory card and the external sd card because I was unsure of which on it would read from. I started up the bootloader and it updated but started up still as 2.3.4 and now it won't read the phones memory card or the sd card. The sd card still works when I take it out and try it on the computer but the phone just won't read it. I can't even download anything to my phone. Can someone help please???

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just making sure you flashed th leak twice. Also some people needed to factory reset after to get sd and wifi

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
N

nigel135975

Reaction score
Ok so I flashed it again and this time it worked. It's now updated and the cards work...

EXCEPT....

Now it won't read my simcard so I can't call or go online!

I tried doing a factory reset but it kept the update and still wont work.
Any ideas?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes go in to settings and mobile data and switch to cdma only then back to lte. Give it a second to allow lte to turn on. If it still does not work try getting a new sim from vzw.