ICS Battery life

Cla12

Reaction score
Anyone else having their battery life tank after ics? I went from 20 hour talk time to 8 hour talk time....spent 2 hours on the phone with Motorola support and got absolutely no where

aggiesrul8

Reaction score
Mine has went downhill as well since updating to ICS. I think this is a fairly widespread problem (from what I have read).

Atom702

Reaction score
Its my understanding that there is no way to turn off the lte radio, causing the phone to constantly search for a 4g network. Thus, causing more battery usage than normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Atom702

Reaction score
Just got the lte on off app, so far, so good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

androidify

Reaction score
Oh and use the Cdma auto it seems to work better than CD a only

lowfatdog

Reaction score
I am in a 4g area (normally always in 4g) and my battery life dropped. I used to be able to go two days between charges, now I need to recharge nightly or I will run out the following day early. It seemed the first day was fine, but after that, the battery life got worse!

altjx

Reaction score
Agreed, same here. Always 4G in the area and battery was fine in Gingerbread. I tried lying to myself about the battery, but honestly, my phone seems no different than any other phone in terms of battery life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

rherron

Reaction score
Big decrease in battery life on my RAZR, and I live in a city with great 4G coverage. It is what it is.

Caesars

Reaction score
Our razr maxx is now a razr maxxless :-(