ICS and SIRIUSXM app

colazi

Reaction score
Ever since I got my ICS update, I can no longer minimize SiriusXM app and do other things while listening to the service. As soon as I minimize, it closes. Anyone else have this issue?

Exalted911

Reaction score
Ever since I got my ICS update, I can no longer minimize SiriusXM app and do other things while listening to the service. As soon as I minimize, it closes. Anyone else have this issue?

I recomend that you clear the cache on the app and if that does not work uninstall and install the app again and see if that works out for you.

Exalted911

Reaction score
By the way I have siriousxm and it works just fine, no problems minimizing.

natemail

Reaction score
I has the app installed before the update and it works just fine after the update. Something I don't like, is Sirius mutes while using navigation, but you cant hear the navigation, there is just dead air when the navigator would be giving directions. Kind of annoying when things worked great in froyo on my original droid, and the razr cant do it.

OP
C

colazi

Reaction score
I have deleted and reinstalled. No change in operation. Once i minimize the app exits.

Exalted911

Reaction score
I have deleted and reinstalled. No change in operation. Once i minimize the app exits.

make sure you clear the cache from it. even if you delete the app and install it again sometimes when you delete it does not delete every single file. clear cache and it should work. I have it and it works just fine on my phone. haven't tried the navigation with it on yet. but why in the world are you using the verizon navigation? use the google navi, Its free and in my opinion just as good. but the key word is free!!

OP
C

colazi

Reaction score
I found the cause. Under Setting> Developer options> Apps. The "don't keep activities" was checked.
Must have been something from my task manager that was removed.

DtheDUDE81

Reaction score
Something I don't like, is Sirius mutes while using navigation, but you cant hear the navigation, there is just dead air when the navigator would be giving directions..

I am having this problem as well with the Sirius app. Any solutions?